Why Join Chicago Property Finders?
We offer our agents the following:
- New agent training and ongoing development in a positive, energetic environment
- Shadowing with top agents before taking on proprietary leads
- Numerous leads pushed daily to each and every agent
- Bonus program for top performers! Your success is our success; we believe in profit sharing
- Monthly meetings to celebrate successes and solve challenges as a team
- A flexible, “work from home” career
What Kind of Talent is Chicago Property Finders looking for?
- Passion for real estate and the neighborhoods of Chicago
- Outstanding customer service skills with a keen sense of urgency
- Commitment to networking, and building a referral base to increase lead volume
- Energetic, positive demeanor with sales abilities
- Inherently a self-starter, with a strong work ethic
- A willingness to “do what it takes”
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Presentable vehicle with current driver’s license and insurance
- Prior leasing experience a plus, agency or managed building, but not required
What do our Agents do?
Leasing agents for the Company will work inbound leads, while concurrently generating additional leads by developing their personal network through referrals. Primary daily responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Respond with urgency to multiple daily inbound leads
- Set up showings for clients in managed buildings, as well as MLS listings
- Take clients on showings, while helping assist in decision making as our clients rely on our professional opinion to find a space that’s perfect for them
- Follow up with current and past clients to generate referrals
- Develop and utilize dynamic, in-depth knowledge of the luxury leasing business, building nuances, key neighborhood attributes and market conditions
Join Our Team
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Chicago Property Finders agent, please complete the form below.